Happy New Year guys!
We hope you all broke in the new year with a glass of champers and your partner/family/friends, or maybe even your pet to kiss as Big Ben struck midnight.
It’s been all go in the Wanderland office and the diary is filling up nicely for the rest of the year, being the London wedding band and performing at lots of lovely events and even a trip to Wembley Stadium (which we’re incredibly excited about). We’d also be even more excited if you... That’s right, YOU lovely people still looking for a party band for your event, would consider us and our charm to help make your days as amazing as they possibly can be.
So with talks of 2017 and the thought of wedding season ahead of us, here are a few do’s and don'ts for your wedding day and hopefully some suggestions you may not have thought of.
1. (An obvious one from us) Book your wedding band in plenty of time. If you’ve had your eye on a band for some time and want them at your special day. Get in there first and book them up because someone else could be one step ahead and leave you disappointed.
2. Make sure you have flip flops on hand for those lovely ladies and their feet for the dance floor. None of us boys would know, but apparently wearing those heels all day is incredibly painful so make sure no one’s left bare footed at the end of the night.
3. Make yourselves a wedding day survival kit containing the essentials such as deodorant. Standing out in the sunshine for photo’s, dancing and sweating about your speeches can get too much. So make sure you’ve got the essentials on hand so you’re not worrying about them through the day.
1. Don’t forget to eat. Possibly the most important thing not to do on your special day. When you’re waking up early in the morning because the butterflies won’t let you sleep, and you’re not getting to sleep till past midnight. You’ll need the sustenance and energy through the day so make sure you get your fill. After all, you’ve paid for it (or your lovely parents have)
2. Don’t let the best man talk for too long, unless he has the whole room in stitches. We think very self explanatory.
3. And finally, don’t forget to enjoy the day! You can be so caught up in what’s happening next and trying to fit everything that you’ve planned into the day. So we would suggest spending that little extra on a wedding organiser so that you guys can relax and enjoy the day as you should without having to worry about anything else except each other.
So that’s it guys, a few of our do’s and don’ts for your special day. We hope you consider us for them and if you do we will look forward to meeting you and and adding that special something to your wedding.
The Wanderland Band x